Tomorrow 21st February,2019, the President of The Republic of Ghana H. E. President Nana Addo Danquah Akufo Addo would be delivering the State Of the Nations Address(SONA) to the Seventh (7th) Parliament in the fourth(4th) Republic.
The Executives and entire members of Kumasi Youth Association(KuYA) would wish if the President of the Republic would touch on the under listed projects and let us know their current state.
It is our humble prayer and expectations that Our President would let us know the state of all these projects.
*KuYA Expectations On tomorrow’s SONA*;
– _Boankra In-Land Port Project_
– _Kumasi Inner City Roads Project_
– _Sofo-Line Interchange, Abuakwa double lane Project and Komfo Anokye fly Over_.
– _Military Hospital Project at Afari_
– _Kumasi International Airport Project progress_
– _The Gang Of Uncompleted Hospitals In the Region_.
1. _Kumawu hospital Project_
2. _Tepa Regional Hospital Project_
3. _Bekwai Hospital Project_
4. _Sewia Hospital Project_
Finally, we hope our expectations would not be met with Disappointments.
May God bless Us All.