His Excellency President John Dramani Mahama, has in accordance with articles 79 of the 1992 Constitution, released his third list of Deputy Minister nominees.
This thus brings the total list of named nominees to twenty.
A statement signed the Executive Secretary of the president Dr Raymond Atuguba named the deputy ministers as follows:
1. Hon. Cassiel Ato Forson, Ministry of Finance.
2. Mr. Thomas Kwesi Quartey, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration.
3. Hon. Emmanuel Kwadwo Agyekum, Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development.
4. Dr. Bernice Adiku Heloo, Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation.
5. Mrs. Joyce Bawa-Mogtari, Ministry of Transport.