The long-awaited audition for Miss Ghana 2018 is scheduled for Saturday, 25th August, 2018 at the Tang Palace Hotel, Airport Residential in Accra at exactly 8am.
Some of the key requirements for the audition include:
1. Qualify age of 18-27 years.
2. Exhibition of philanthropic ethics.
3. Morally grounded in the Ghanaian Culture.
4. Confidence with humility to serve mother Ghana especially the poor, needy and vulnerable in the rural areas/villages and deprived communities.
5. No tattoos on the body before, during and after the event.
6. No multiple piercings on the body before, during and after the event.
7. No skin bleaching before, during and after the event.
8. A declaration to uphold and respect contracts, ethics, authority and good corporate governance.
The 2018 Miss Ghana Edition is an opportunity to Ghanaians both home and abroad.
The management of Exclusive Events Ghana acknowledges and shows appreciation to the following Sponsors of Miss Ghana Beauty Pageant : GTV, Citi TV, Citi FM, Daily Guide, Spectator, IPMC, ATL, Super Lock Technologies Limited, Tang Palace Hotel, Electroland/Samsung, Allure Centric, Modacsky, GTC and several others.
The organizers of the Miss Ghana Beauty Pageant were grateful to the sponsors for supporting and standing with the Miss Ghana Brand.