All is set for the burial and final funeral rites of the legendary C.K Tedam (Hon), who, until his passing on April 26, 2019, was the Chairman of the NPP’s National Council of Elders which duty he discharged with impeccable distinction ensuring party stability, unity and cohesion at all times.
As a founding father of the NPP, and, in view of the various leading roles he played in the party right from the days of the United Party (UP) until his last days on earth, Hon. C.K Tedam, was seen as an embodiment of the party’s rich tradition and a symbol of peace, who was revered by all.
Accordingly, the NPP National Chairman, National Council of Elders and National Executive Committee humbly invite all sympathizers and the general public to join in the burial and final funeral rites of this revered patriot and distinguished statesman.
The funeral arrangements are as follows:
1) Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 – Pre-burial Mass at Martyrs of Uganda Church at Mamprobi, at 8:30 am
2) Thursday, 20th to Friday, 21st June, 2019 – Traditional Funeral Rites, War Dancing and Cultural Display at Feb Paga Chief Palace
3) Saturday, 22nd June, 2019 – State Funeral at the Paga Primary Park, followed by a burial and funeral reception in Paga
4) Sunday, 23rd June, 2019 – Thanksgiving Service at St. Theresa Catholic Church at 9 am in Paga
5) Sunday, 28th July, 2019 – Thanksgiving Service at Martyrs of Uganda Catholic Church, Accra-Mamprobi at 9 am
Sympathizers are encouraged to be in ‘white and black’ apparel, which is the recommended attire for each occasion.
The party anticipates your presence to join in the celebration of the life of a man who had lived his entire life in selfless service and dedication to not only the Danquah-Dombo-Busia political tradition but also to God and country as he journeys home to a deserving glory.