If you could name one thing that every talk show host has in common, what would it be? If you said “an outgoing personality”, you’re right, but it’s not what we’re getting at.
It’s that they all use question cards (also known as “prompter” cards).
No matter how outgoing or experienced you are at meeting new people, everyone runs out of topics to talk about from time to time.
That’s why having a list of backup questions (and removing “the filter“) is so important.
The same applies when you’re speaking with a girl you’re interested in.
Having a unique set of questions in your conversational arsenal will CATAPULT your attractiveness in the eyes of every girl you engage with.
Why? Because the girl will INSTANTLY consider you to be a whole lot more interesting than every “so, do you come here often?” or “gee, how’s this weather?” guy (and there are a lot of them, trust us).
Romance, listening skills, and humor are all highly attractive qualities to women, and these traits can all be conveyed with questions.
But remember guys: You also want to mix in a healthy dose of statements and stories so that you’re sharing your own experiences as well.
You don’t want the conversation to come across like an interview because that would be unnatural and awkward.
To help you along today, we’ve put together the essential list of good questions to ask a girl.
We’re confident that even if you can simply memorize a handful of these and apply them to your daily conversations, you will see a massive improvement in the quality of your interactions with women.
Top 21 Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
If you’re going to memorize one list of questions, make it this one.
These are our tried and tested, top 21 questions to ask a girl.
1. What are you passionate about right now?
2. What do you look for in a guy?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who are you closest to in your family and why?
5. If you could go back five years, what would you change about your future?
6. What’s your favorite time of year and why?
7. What was the best thing about where you grew up?
8. What would you do tomorrow if it were your last day on Earth?
9. What do you like most about yourself?
10. What’s your biggest deal breaker in a relationship?
11. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
12. What’s been your proudest moment?
13. If you could do anything for a job tomorrow (with no obstacles in your way) what would you do?
14. Do you have any secret talents?
15. Is there something that you used to do that you loved, but you’ve now stopped doing?
16. What were you like as a kid?
17. What’s the most valuable thing in your life?
18. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
19. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
20. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
21. How do you think your closest friends would describe you?
Credit: The Adult Man